One of Tewani Law’s strongest areas of practice is employment immigration. From I-9 audits, H-1 B visas, I-140 – petition for alien worker to PERM Labor Certification (EB-2 and EB-3s), we have helped many companies and their workforces achieve their immigration needs by handling complex immigration issues so that they can focus on running their businesses. Our team has facilitated the process for foreign workers to obtain employment based permanent residency in the United States, through green card and residency status procedures.
- EB-1 – Extraordinary abilities
- Our law office has filed many successful EB-1 petitions for top musicians, actors, jewelry designers, etc.
- Won EB-1 case for an actor on a hit HBO series
- Represented fashion designers who designed costumes for the Athens Special Olympics
Whether you are a spouse, child, fiance, parent, or sibling, Tewani Law has worked on hundreds of cases involving families who begin the process of immigrating to the United States. Whether it’s adjusting status, petitioning for a green card, consular processing, applying for a visa, etc., we have experience in helping you walk through the complex process of U.S. immigration law in the most efficient way possible.
- Adjustment of status for an elderly client
- From her son Nithan’s perspective:
“The first lawyer I approached for filing a green card for my elderly mother, advised that she would have to travel back to India to be processed, which could’ve taken many months of her having to take care of herself. With Mr. Tewani’s guidance, he was able to process her for adjustment of status and greencard, without her having to leave the country.” –Nathan C.
- Prepared documents to submit in order to obtain a Green Card.
“My children were supposed to be derivative beneficiaries to my green card, however “they aged out”, and were not eligible for the benefits provided by the Children’s Status Protection Act. Mr. Tewani was able to reunite my family by finding a different option. Mr. Tewani was able to discover that my son had credentials to qualify for another visa option.” – Seema L.
Athletes, Actors, Models, Chefs, Musicians – Immigration
Tewani Law has worked with many famous athletes, actors, models, musicians, chefs and countless other entertainment and talented professionals.
- P-1 – Internationally recognized athletes
- Represented an internationally recognized Greek musician for a P-1 nonimmigrant visa.
- P-2 – Individual performers
- P-2 visas are for individual performers entering the U.S. to perform under a reciprocal exchange program
- Represented Billboard 100 Musicians and celebrity vine performers
- P-3 – Culturally unique artists and entertainers
- Represented Telugu Association of North America, for their annual national conference that required culturally unique dancers, singers, and performers
- Handled culturally unique visas for Greek performers
- O-1 – Individuals with extraordinary abilities
- Represented a famous Pastry/Macaroon chef
- Represented an internationally renowned tabla (percussion) player
“I was on a P-3 visa for several years, and the Consulate refused to issue the P-3 due to substantial ties to my country. My other lawyer recommended a religious worker’s green card, which could’ve taken years to process. Mr. Tewani advised me, based on my credentials, that I was eligible for O-1, a dual intent visa, and won my case in just 15 days.” –Dexter R.
Naturalization & Citizenship Immigration
Becoming a U.S. Citizen is the ultimate goal of many who start the process to assimilate into the American way of life. Knowing you now finally have access to all that this country has to offer is not just a relief but it is a dream many aspire to achieve. Let Tewani Law help you make that dream become a reality. We have helped hundreds of clients attain their U.S. Citizenship and we can help you.
Our law office provides immigration services to individuals across New York. We are based in New York City and also serve the following areas: Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Jersey City, Hoboken.
To speak to an attorney at Tewani Law, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 347-767-3020.
© 2016 Kunal P. Tewani, P.C. – All rights reserved.