Mr. Tewani concentrates his practice in the areas of Immigration Law, sophisticated Estate Planning, Trust and Estate Litigation, Estate Administration, Business Agreements and Transactions, and Civil Litigation. In handling various business negotiations and litigation for his clientele, Mr. Tewani utilizes his unique background in business, having worked for a hedge fund capital raising firm and a multinational corporation specializing in the import-export of fine goods. Mr. Tewani’s ability to assist clients in business matters is further enhanced by his undergraduate education from Pace University, which concentrated on Business Administration, Accounting and Economics. Mr. Tewani is also very active in his community, participating in numerous not-for-profit organizations.
- Commercial Transaction
- Wills and Trusts
- Licensed to Practice Law in:
- New York
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in:
- New York
- Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School, JD
- Pace University, BBA
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
- Founder of Tewani Law Blog
- Commercial Transactions,
- Wills, Trusts, and Estates
- Subscribe to the Tewani Law Newsletter here!
- Success Stories – see what our past clients had to say about us
Our law office provides immigration services to individuals across New York. We are based in New York City and also serve the following areas: Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Jersey City, Hoboken.
To speak to an attorney at Tewani Law, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 347-767-3020.
© 2016 Kunal P. Tewani, P.C. – All rights reserved.